Well the dive is on!
And it looks like we are in for a couple days of good diving. So all going well .... we should get some fish. The Shoal is still producing Wahoo, damn it is frustrating having to just hear about it and not actually get out there.
The Garrick are still thick down south with the odd fish coming up north. Here is Wayno with a Port Edward Garrick ...... apparently they are like fleas in a camels crack!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits