Its time to whip out the running shoes!!
The water is green ... even after the west yesterday. The Beasterly easterly is on it's way and will blow till Sunday and on Monday .. a good thing the west will hit. But it will be nice and strong, so the first chance to get in the water and spearfish might only be on Wednesday.
I will be finding my running shoes and hitting the tarmac till then.
Man I hate running!!!
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits