Monday, May 7, 2007

ORDERS BY WED 9/5

Orders for BEST OF THE MIDLANDS delivery Thursday, 17th May must be received by Wednesday 9th May, 5:00 pm. (This Wednesday)! (Durban,Umhlanga, Mt Edgecome, Ballito)
 
I would like to post some quotes from existing customers on the BEST OF THE MIDLANDS website. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to send any feedback regarding the products and/or the service offered. (One or two sentences is fine) I will only show your first name and area on the website.
 
I am always looking for ways to improve the service so any feedback is welcome.
 
(The next delivery is scheduled for the 21st June which is 5 weeks after this delivery, 17th May (usually 4 weeks interval) so please stock up accordingly).
 
I look forward to receiving your order!
 
Kind regards
Dave McKenzie
 
BEST OF THE MIDLANDS
deliveries@thenet.co.za
www.bestofthemidlands.co.za
084 407 3000
033 234 4391 (tel/fax)
086 695 3516 (fax)
 
Please reply Unsubscribe in Subject field if you no longer wish to receive these emails. If this email was sent to you in error please accept my apologies.
 

 

No comments: