Well its another pearler, great beach conditions. Unfortunately there are no waves for the surfers, as the banks are still almost non-existent.
On the diving front there is enough vis for a dive and to get your buggs, which is more that what it has been. So I suppose it's great!
Zinkwazi and Blythdale are still looking like the best spots on the coast.
If you hear anything just give me a shout,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits