Sorry for the late report, been running around like a headless chicken. There is some swell around and the tides are nice and low so there should be some surf tomorrow morning.
The dive still looks bleak, with no real south west winds due for another 4 or 5 days.
Interestingly the south coast has some spots that are over 4m vis .... diveable if you are a desperate rock robber in need of some buggs.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits