The swell is still strong, slightly smaller than yesterday. But
absolutely no hope of a dive.
The sea looks like its going to take a while to come right. I have
even heard via the via that the big sea has opened the St Lucia mouth.
Good news for the fisherman.
The Salt Rock Spearfishing Club had their club evening last night.
There was a good turn out, and we great time. I did some diving
training which turned out to be quite helpfull.
Any way the east is up the swell is up. The west going to pump, so we
might as well in and watch rugby. Cheers
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits