Sorry for the late update,
Damn PC was on the blink ... all sorted now :-)
The week end was not to bad the water was not the greatest but there were some fish and most guys got some buggs.
This morning some snoek and cuta came out of Umhlodti and driving past La mErcy at lunch time it looked like it was getting very clean. Ballito is still a little green at the moment, with a bit of luck things will improve.
Any way I will see you out there.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits