I had a look early this morning and the South West had already started pushing. The swell was still strong, but not as big as I thought it would be.
The sw canceled any chance of a surf .. thats unless you are in Durban ,.... which is probably firing! The dive was a little touch and go with the sea being up, but the vis looks like it has improved.
The forecasts all have the swell turning to a south, with the large cold front down south. I just hope that the two swells dont chop each other up and all we land up with is broken up lumps pounding the shores ... good for nothing.
Let see what 2moro brings,
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits