The Reports of some good water and fish are starting to filter through the grape vine.
Yesterday arvo Paul Rados shot a nice GT of 18kg and Ross got a Wahoo of 15kg, not bad for 4ths!! This morn the water was still good but it was generally quiet, I managed to get a snoek, in the shallows but it was quiet otherwise.
It looks like some good weather up ahead so we should be in for a good diving week.
Some More Great Spearfishing Videos
- Giant Tuna being Hand feed
- Spearfishing 3 Kings - New Zealand with MJK
- Spearfishing Madagascar & Mozambique with MJK
- Spearfishing New Zealand Bluefin Tuna & Tonga with MJK
- Coatesmans Pole Spear Spearfishing Fail
- How to make the best Spearfishing Flasher with Chris Coates
- Free Swimming Dog Tooth tuna while Spearfishing Madagascar
- Spearfishing Sailfish Madagascar
- Spearfishing Dogtooth Tuna Madagascar
- Sailfish Attacking Baits